For this generation we decided to re-design every single part of the robot, from the motors layout to the materials, to improve the performance and reduce the weight of our new babies.
We decided to use the Teensy 3.5 micrcontroller-board as the master µC and an Arduino Pro-Mini as a slave for the ball.
For our machine vision we use an OpenMV M7 camera with a V-shaped mirror to see both of the goal spot in the same frame (very smart!)
Using a full-carbon fiber structure we reduced the weight to add a motor: speed and power!
Thanks to the new layout of sensors we built a more responsive and powerful robot
For this robot we decided to don't use the classic Arduino IDE, instead we chose a pure C++ structure to improve the level of our software.